In today's competitive marketplace, a hospital has only one real advantage over its competition: people. People make Pinckneyville Community Hospital what it is. That is why YOUR voice is so important to our hospital. We rely on you to help us by speaking up whenever any situation threatens our values and our reputation. When you do, you provide us with the information necessary to remedy the situation. Such situations may pertain to:
- Ethics and compliance issues, such as financial reporting, insider trading or antitrust regulations;
- Employee relation and human resources, such as harassment, discrimination, scheduling/time abuse or disciplinary action;
- Loss prevention and asset protection, such as threats and violence, alcohol/drug abuse, workers' compensation fraud or internal theft;
- Environmental health and safety, such as OSHA violations, hazardous waste disposal or product tampering;
- Or any other violation of the Pinckneyville Community Hospital Code of Conduct
Individuals may report such activities via Ethics Point, or by contacting our Compliance Officer directly at 618-357-5908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIPAA security issues must be reported immediately to the Hospital's Information Technology Department. Inadequate security of patient information, including electronic medical records (EMR), hospital email, and systems must be reported to maintain the integrity and privacy of this information. Contact Information Technology & HIPAA Security Officer at InformationSystems@pvillehosp.org or at 618-357-5957, with any questions or concerns.
Any patient care-related issues, should be directed to Quality and Risk Management at Customerservice@pvillehosp.org or 618-357-5976.
When it comes to any of those issues, silence doesn't help. Please be assured that you will never be retaliated against or punished in any way for reporting your concerns in good faith.