Sometimes a helping hand is all you need to get your life back on track. The proper guidance and regular attention of experienced professionals can lead to an improved lifestyle as well as better overall health.
Helping Seniors Cope with:
- Depressed Mood
- Unresolved Grief
- Anxiety, Nervousness, Isolation or Loneliness
- Difficulty Coping with Health/Physical Changes
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Sleep or Appetite Changes
- Feelings of Hopelessness or Helplessness
- Low Self-Esteem
- Personality Changes
- Confidential treatment
- Group, individual, and family therapy as well as medication management for behavioral health diagnosis
- A noon meal during the treatment day
- Coordinating the patient's care with the individual's primary care physician
- 6-12 week program (2-4 days per week)
Your Treatment Team
Your treatment team is multi-disciplinary in design to ensure the best quality patient care possible for those who trust us with their behavioral health needs. Along with the patient, family members, and the family doctor, the team includes:
- Medical Director
- Nurse Manager
- Program Director
- Primary Therapist
Guidance to Cope with Life's Challenges
The issues affecting seniors are uniquely challenging. Declining physical ability, loss of loved ones, and isolation can lead to depression, anxiety, and other issues.
Problems like these are normal at any age.
Senior Life Solutions treatment fosters true healing. Our goal is to help patients safely return to their optimal style of living. Allow us to partner with you in making the future brighter for you and your loved one. Hope is just around the corner.
If you'd like to discover how to handle life's challenges, keep your mind strong, and enjoy life once again-we can help!
Call 618-357-8811 for a no-charge assessment!
Click here to view the brochure.